Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Learning to Ride a Bike - Part 2

Last week I posted how we took the pedals off the girls bikes to help them learn how to ride.  They have not practiced at all this past week since we were away on an extended weekend trip to Canada to visit with family.  They took their bikes out this afternoon and started cruising and gliding around.  They looked so comfortable and confident that I suggested we put the pedals back on.

SUCCESS!!!
Once their pedals were back on they literally just took off!




This method worked so well for us!  Rather than the girls depending on Chris or I to hold onto the bike, they were independent in the whole process.  Added bonus:  no sore backs from running along behind them!


2 comments:

  1. Once their pedals were back on they literally just took off
    judi sabung ayam dengan presentase kemenangan tertinggi
    Untuk info lebih lanjut bisa melalui:
    whatup : 08122222995

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are looking so cute and their cycles too. It's important to evolve your kids in fun activities, even I do the same. We play card games together, we go for a long walk together. Other than that, I used to reward themselves every month. Recently, I gifted three of my kids a Nintendo from Argos Coupons, and they absolutely loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...