Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Paper Flowers

Last week was such a busy week with Mother's Day parties and school events.  I made it to Matthew and Jillian's special events without issue but somehow.....somehow.....I mixed up the times in my head for Sarah's Mother's Day Tea in her Grade 1 class.

I arrived 1/2 hour late and was met by a crying daughter who had been missing her Mommy.  Ohhhhh the guilt that I felt - I can not even tell you!  I'm tearing up again just writing this!

Despite the very rough start we were still able to enjoy ourselves and our time together.


She is growing up so fast!

After I left her class I went back home, wallowed in my Mother's guilt, and shed many tears over my silly mistake.  I wanted to make her a special card and remembered this pretty paper flower tutorial.  Here is the flower I made to adorn Sarah's card.  She loved it!


On a more positive note, Sarah's top front tooth FINALLY fell out this morning.
She is looking forward to a visit from the tooth fairy tonight!
{the tooth fairy will NOT mess this one up}

1 comment:

  1. she is growing so fast! I cannot wait till next weekend to see you all!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...