Friday, February 25, 2011

Spin Painting

Here was a GREAT activity from The Artful Parent!

Spin painting with your salad spinner!


First, I cut out white cardstock so that it fit into the bottom of the salad spinner.
{I found a mixing bowl that was just about the right size and used that to trace the circles on paper}


Then the kids picked out the colors they wanted to spin and squeezed out drops of paint {washable, non toxic} on to the paper.


Spin, spin, spin!


Wow!


So pretty!


Let's do more!
{good thing I anticipated this and had pre-cut a bunch of cardstock!}


We all loved this activity!

The kids loved squirting on the paint, spinning, and lifting the lid to see their creation and I loved that the paint mess was contained!


Now, off to wash my salad spinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...