Monday, January 31, 2011

Make your own Window Clings - Part 2

Since our first window clings, made out of Elmers glue, ended up dried out and on the floor I thought we could give these clings a try.  I found this craft at Family Fun and they turned out GREAT! 

This is going to be our go-to window cling activity for every holiday!

You will need......
dimensional fabric paint (I used glitter fabric paint)
ziploc freezer bags (They recommend using wax paper but the reviews suggested using either a glass baking dish or heavy plastic bag.  I tried both and prefered the plastic bag.)
snow flake template (you can find one at the link above or draw your own design)

Place the template into the freezer bag and start tracing with your fabric paint.
Wait until dry and carefully peel off.

Stick on your window and enjoy!





.......I think you might be seeing some Valentine window clings.......and St. Patrick's Day ........and Easter.  

I love these clings!

1 comment:

  1. It is very fascinating, You are a very professional blogger. Love joined your feed and look ahead to in search of more of your excellent post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...